Liverpool is an incredibly vibrant city with a huge Student population. Many people choose to move out of the university halls after their first year and with so many options for student properties in Liverpool, here is a list of areas that are the best suited for student accommodation.
1. City Centre: Liverpool city centre is a great location to live for students. Universities like LJMU and the University of Liverpool are based there as well of countless bars, clubs and other activities. The only drawback for living in the city centre is that prices of rent are considerably higher than elsewhere in the city.
2. Aigburth: Aigburth is an area just 10 minutes away from the city centre with major bus routes and train stations nearby. LSH has several student properties within Aigburth, perfectly located with local stores and parks nearby.
3. Wavertree: Wavertree is home to several popular Liverpool attractions such as Wavertree playground, a huge park & athletics track that is perfect for sports enthusiasts. As well as being near major bus routes such as the 79 Wavertree also offers bars and clubs along High Street.
4. Sefton Park: Sefton Park is one of Liverpool’s most beautiful spots, located just a few minutes away from the city centre. Luxury Student Homes has several properties in the Sefton Park area that are perfectly suited to those who enjoy the outdoors.
5. Allerton: Allerton is located just 10 minutes away from Liverpool city centre near major bus routes and train stations and is fortunate to have Liverpool’s only municipal golf course in the area.
If you are looking for potential student properties in Liverpool, why not check out the full Luxury Student Homes website? All of our properties are fully furnished to the highest standard and complete with incredible internet and entertainment packages all included in one easy rent payment. You can apply to be a tenant here and call us on 0151 522 5800 for more information.
Author: Lewis Peters
Date: January 16, 2015